10/09/2011

Twitter Followings



Twitter is a really effective tool to stay connected with all the world ! And by staying connected, we can build our brand being aware of what's happening, and maybe, what will happened !

These are some organizations I'm following on Twitter


L.A Times
Le Monde
UC Riverside
French Consulate Los Angeles
Élysée (Residence of the French President)
IDRAC (my home Business School)

Thus, thanks to these followings, I can stay in touch with what's happening in the Los Angeles area, in France and in the whole world (L.A Times, Le Monde), stay connected with elements related to my studies (UC Riverside, IDRAC) and finally, with French authorities that could help me (Élysée, French Consulate Los Angeles) !

Then, for businesses, Twitter is a wonderful tool because it allows to post short thoughts and comments : it is fast reading and understanding for people that don't have a lot of time to read long articles and respond to it. It also allows conversations with the market, and it's a new way to communication with the customers, prospects, bloggers and influential people.
Thanks to this tool, businesses can announce specials, deals or sales and, by getting the reaction of their customers, they would be able to adapt their strategy, correct their products, services,...



Classmates, see you on Wednesday !

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Hello Anne So,


I love your blog : )

So, I agree with you that Twitter can be very useful for business because by posting their news ideas, sales, advertises... they have a direct comment from the market - which is very important to make the best decision.
I am also following two newspaper because I think it is very important to keep a connection with the world and of course with our country.
Thank you and see you on Wednesday

Gwen

Perrine said...

I totally agree with Gwen about your blog !

I find that organizations you follow are very interesting because on the one hand they allow you to stay in touch with the news (with Le Monde) and on the other to stay in touch with people you meet in Riverside and in your former school and jobs !

See you on Wednesday !