11/15/2011

The 4th Screen







Hey Classmates !! 

Last week with my group, we talked about the 4th screen

The 4th screen is a big revolution in the world of advertising and communication. It uses cell phones, tablets, iPod players.
First of all, for businesses and customers, it's really easier to use than a computer and it's more effective for businesses to advertise on the 4th screen than for example, on TV, because people are not always in front of their TV. On the contrary, we always have with us our cell phone or our tablet...
Then, it allows you to get all the information you need anywhere you are, whenever you want ! It also allows businesses to target their customer by specific geographic areas and offer them specific products and (or) services that they could need, thanks to the LBS (Location Based Services).

I hope you found the presentation of last week interesting, and I'; looking forward in seeing you on Wednesday !!

1 comment:

Flora said...

You have one and it seems really cool! I'm not sure I'll have a real use of it though, I think it's good when you're in transports but otherwise I like to have my keyboard you know. :) See you later!