11/07/2011

Running my Social Networks stats







BLOG

The stats overview of my blog says that my articles ave been viewed from 4 to 34 times (364 times in total) since I created this blog for the Social Media Class in September, 2011. And the article that has been viewed the most is actually the first one I posted on this blog : "Why Social Media Marketing ?" (Sept 22, 2011).

Regarding my audience, the major part of it comes from, not only from the United States but also from Russia and France, and then, representing a minor group, Czech Republic, Argentina, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom and finally, Brazil.

By operating systems, 73% of my total audience is actually using Microsoft Windows, while 18% use Macintosh, 6% i Pad, 1% Linux and less than 1% iPhone and Blackberry.
By browsers, 40% use Google Chrome against 23% using Firefox, 17% Safari, 16% Internet Explorer, 1% Opera and less than 1% Mobile.

TWITTER

In order to run my statistics for my Twitter account, I used both Twitter Counter and Twitaholic. According to Twitter Counter, I have 12 followers and I'm currently following 26 people. And I'm ranked 557,496 view top 100 Twitter users. The Followers predictions is 12 Followers in 15 days.
Twitaholic ranks me 2,045,398th by followers and 45th by followers located in Moreno Valley, CA.

LINKEDIN

Regarding my LinkedIn account, I have 20 connections in my network that link me to more than 82,361 professionals and 489 new people are in my network since November 3, 2011 (my 20th Birthday !!). Finally, in the past 15 days, I have shown up in search results 14 times.



Dear Classmates, see you on Wednesday !

3 comments:

Donna G said...

Good information Anne Sophie. Thanks for sharing your stats with us.

Gwen said...

Hi Anne So
Our information look similar, I guess because we are using these tools for the same purpose. Even though, it's not very relevant for us, I think it's very nice to be able to see our stats and probably very useful for the companies.

See you tomorrow

Ken's life said...

Hi Anne,

You provided us with the more detail of overview of your stats than mine. It's good organized and anylyzed!

I think you constantly check the Blogger out.

The most viewed one is the first posting.. Yes, It makes sense!

Somehow,my classmates stats are more interesting for me than mine, even though how to run stats is similar to each other in our class.

Sometimes we should run statics anything to analyze ourselves because then we might find out and figure out something valuable or valueless for us.. Either way, It's going to be good for us I think..!

Thanks,

Ken.